Benefits of the Grief Support Certification Training
1) Certification as a provider of grief support.
2) Tax credit made available
3) Approved for 40 CEU’s’ For Certification and Re-certification from Canadian Addiction Counselor’s Certificate Federations (CACCF).
Click here to learn about the relationships between Grief and Drug and Alcohol Uses.
Click here to learn about the education credits from CACCF.
4) Approved for Social Work Category A credits
5) Equivalent to one elective course (3 credits) or one elective or art therapy studio course toward a Master of Psychotherapy and Spirituality Degree from St. Stephen’s College, located on the University of Alberta Campus, Edmonton, Alberta.
6) Equivalent to one elective course (3 credits) toward a Master of Theological Studies from St. Stephen’s College.
7) Applicable to 15 personal counseling hours of the total personal counseling hours required by St. Stephen’s College for attainment of a Master degree in Psychotherapy and Spirituality.