Who Should Attend Trauma Recovery Certification Training?
Individuals in each of the groups listed below have the potential for experiencing post traumatic stress disorder.
If you are working with, or would like to work with, individuals from any of the following or similar groups, then this training is definitely for you.
- Residential school survivors
- Survivors of political terror and/or torture
- Active or retired military, firefighters, police officers
- Active or retired health professionals who respond to trauma
- Victims of child abuse
- Adult survivors of child abuse
- Victims of bullying
- Those with uncontrollable anger and fears
- Those involved in domestic violence
- Those who are grieving sudden, tragic or multiple deaths
- Those who are addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Those who are unemployed since a difficult life event